Sunday, August 1, 2010

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

Hello, my name is jag saint joi and I’m addicted to FLY!

I guess all good things don’t have to come to an end. So, I thought it was time for me to start “fresh”...I guess I’ll go ahead and re-introduce myself *smiles hard*. Ok, I’m done! I think that’s more than enough fresh for the day *smiles and tilts head in innocence*.

Why re-introduce myself? Well, a lot has happened over the last few months and I’ve learned a lot and did more than I thought I could. Lived in the moment, stepped back watch the moment pass, jumped at the moment, got pushed back... I’ve done it all. Turned over a few leaves and met awesome people, got re-acquainted with my love for fashion and art. Found inspiration and it flowed through my body and shook my nerves; you know, like a cold chill on a 98-degree day: abnormality.

But often times for me, through this journey these types of things are needed. It assists in my creativity. Helps to be sad, mad, lonely and depressed – happy, blessed, favored and vehement in my daily disciplines of overachieving. It helps create the inner tenacity, the tenacity hidden deep down in the pits of my soul.

But what better way then to re-create jag saint joi...I’m here! I’ve “blurred out the background” and went through some “transgressions” but through it all my “happy place” is where I found the “ring around my collar”, threw on a neck tie for my big day, you know..the re-introduction ceremony. I can feel it like a blind man feels his way through life...touching and feeling the seams and hems of a garment to find that one "fresh" piece; that’s why I create “fresh” pieces because with both eyes close you’d still “feel” jag saint joi...CATCH UP YO, whew! I’m done.


1 comment: