Sunday, July 11, 2010

Transgression...

So I get a phone call today asking happen to me?...

My response: Huh? What happen to who? Me? Nothing, what are you talking about, I just ran 4 miles bro and I’m about clean my body why are you patronizing me with a million questions about absolutely nothing?

This guy had questioned my lifestyle, like literally...hold on hold on, please clear your mind of ANY silly thoughts. He questioned my motivation and my reason for not blogging lately. And with that said, my excuses started to flow, lol

{I began to think of all the reasons as to why I wasn’t blogging, why I hadn’t been faithfully sewing everyday like I use to and I think in that moment before I realized, my excuses where pretty lame and untruthful when the reality was...}

My response: Honestly, I let one person single-handedly strip away a huge chunk of my dream without even asking permission. It had happen so fast.

He Replied: What are you missing? What needs to be done to get you back to taking me on this journey. I use to wake up with anticipation of reading your blog but you been killing me lately *clearly gas’in me up and yes, I fell for it*

My response *Still gas’d up*: For real man, that touch my heart, naw I’m playing I didn’t say that but I did break down the dynamic of my inspiration lately and how it has shifted to another dimension.

Despite the contrary I have been thinking about this more than anything but when the unexpected happens, you need to be ready and unfortunately I wasn’t prepared for the “worst” (so I thought it was at the time). But, I bounce back like a spring loaded pogo stick...I’m just too dope to be left compressed and confined. I need to release and take that leap, so I’m here to reclaim the fame. Say something!?!? If you question my dopeness...I question you, as a person, lol. No really but I do tho *smirks, thinks about erasing that line but opts out*

I must admit that conversation between him and I (well me just talking) definitely inspired me to get back to pecking away at the keyboard and pressing the foot pedal on my sewing machine. So here I am, I’m back now, get hype, no really, get hype because I’m about to unleash on you youngin’s...jag saint joi

No comments:

Post a Comment