Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Guilty Pleasure...Details!

Have you ever heard that repetition forms habit? Well if you haven’t, I’ll be the first to tell you. When we create designs we habitually implement detail into each garment, repetitively…think about that? We told you repetition forms habit!

We cannot stress the importance of subtle detail, style and fit. As we continue to introduce you to who we are, it’s only fair to allow you to digest and emerge yourself in the craziness that we experience daily. This coat had Jerzi at “Hello” at his first intro, I personally tilted my hat to myself upon completion! We created this coat with our lifestyle in mind, duh, why wouldn’t we! The un-proportioned structure and elements are key in this instance, ensuring not to exaggerate everything but just enough to appreciate the detail. And they said retro couldn’t meet contemporary, ha, we beg to differ. We create the lifestyle we live & love, so we kinda do what we want.


1 comment:

  1. Yes! Give me more! That jacket is DOPE! Need that in my hubby's life!

    ReplyDelete