Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Back" to the Future...


See, I respect the late 1800’s and early 1900's fashion. This photo is a classic image from the ’92 movie “Newsies”. This is timeless fashion that compliments today’s fashion and the “future” of fashion. The clean cut look (especially my friend to the far left and my man in the shorts), the fabric, detail and purity of originality trumped everything during these times. Fashion was simple and effortless. If I could go “Back” to what is now the future, I’d be riding horses with a 3 button cardigan, button down shirt, low rise trousers with no belt loops with a riding boot all by jag saint joi! If that were the case jag saint joi would be 100+ years old, how dope would that be…jag saint joi est. 1900, I can dig it, can you?!?!?-The Making of a Lifestyle...jai saint joi

No comments:

Post a Comment