Monday, December 6, 2010

Inspired Inspiration...

They never told me when I was growing up that inspiration is conceived through anything and transpired from everything. Maybe I didn’t pay attention in life 101? I guess I could never understand that I was part of the “any and everything” that inspiration came from. Never knew that I could challenge myself...convince myself to be so inspired by the “me” within...no one told me ---- no one ever told me? Maybe it was meant for me to find out through the garments I create? Maybe that’s why each piece I design is a story in itself. Yea, you heard me right; each piece that I create is a story within itself. Jag Saint Joi is a story, an evolution and if you stick around, you will be able to evolve with the vision of a visionary and be inspired by your own inspiration.

This video is a quick video that was inspired by my own inspiration, I hope you enjoy, it’s a continuation of
I Get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment