Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I get it now...

I wish I could document everything that is happening right now, because this is crazy and this needs to be captured! I want to go back and relive this very moment when I need motivation.
*Thinking to myself* Well document it! Write down everything, anything that comes to your mind, every image, every story and every idea...it’s only healthy! As I open my Mac, thoughts spew and the inspiration is now documented...
Where did I lose myself in this bliss? Have I gotten so far beyond myself that I forget to blog more? Say it ain’t so, nah, def not in my character to forget where the inspiration started?!?! So what is it? I don't know, but...

...Have you ever been so caught up in a moment that your thoughts lead you into arena where words could not conjugate an explanation to describe the feeling? A state where the most important things are neglected because the love for the "new" something becomes the most important thing? CRAZY!! So now you’re juggling a lot of important things. Ummm, yea, about that...I gotta do better!

I guess it’s time to reveal some things that I have been working on over the last few months, huh? I have been busy, lol. I know, I know...I say that at the beginning of every blog right? Lol, so what...it’s the true, now what? *Tilts head and puts the mean grill on*. No really, no lie, I have been putting together this collection and it’s been very interesting. Things are coming along very well! I’ve tackled the hardest pieces (in my opinion) of this collection. Now I'm working on finishing up the rest, working on the logistics of it all. I got a plan and it needs to be executed in the healthiest way!

Spending almost every night in the city at the manufacturers, in fabric stores, trimming stores, going to different events, networking and staying up many nights sketching and thinking just to get the right design. I am excited to show what I have been working on. Let’s just say Jag Saint Joi’s vision is probably clearer than a blind man's imagination...(you might want to think about that, pretty deep, lol).

-Be heard, Bespoken...Jag Saint Joi

1 comment:

  1. Its about time my dude. We're waiting to see the line. The people can't wait no mo'.

    ReplyDelete