Wednesday, February 3, 2010

So Surreal...

This post is very random, I know...and, so what, say something *standing in my b-boy stance*! But these types of settings and photos are photos that make us love what we do. We often have these "sessions" when we sit and converse and discuss the future of jag saint joi and what we KNOW will come to past. The pivotal moment that will make this journey much greater and Jerzi always says this, "Dude it’s going to blow our mind when we see a random person we don’t even know wearing jag saint joi", yikes, whew! The funny thing is, every time he says that (even as I post this) my reaction is the same, I pause...look up...smile...look down and shake my head...then I look at him and remain silent in pure bliss as he laughs hysterically at my reaction as if this is the first time I’ve heard him say it. I stare because words simply cannot describe the sentiment that goes along with that. To see somebody literally wearing our "heart" on their sleeve, the thought alone catches me at "hello", insanity I tell ya, AAAYYYEEE!! It purely can’t be expressed, maybe in a millions words, 80 different languages and words that we can’t even pronounce. But you get the gist...
But speaking about somebody I don’t even know wearing jag saint joi, are you that person? I dare you to blow our mind and wear our "heart" on your sleeve. And we'd like to say...Thank you thank you thank you, you’re far to kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment