Thursday, February 25, 2010

Losing my mind...


Seriously, I must be losing my mind for making you wait this long. So much is going on to the point I had to bounce back and resuscitate my heart...jag saint joi, ahhhh and it feels so good! How are you? That’s good! Well, I’m great, thanks for asking!

Where do I start? The things I’ve seen through these past few weeks has been so reminiscent of what I’ve envisioned for my line and this journey that I wake up with aching cheeks from smiling from my dreams. But I must admit, it’s difficult when you’re doing things alone, but it’s the greatest joy. I say that because you’re able to step to your own beat, you know, do your own thing. And if you’ve been on this journey with me since day one you already know what it is, if not, I suggestion starting from day one and get familiar with this lifestyle *giggles*.

Ok, so this is where I am...like the old saying goes, "I'm just trying to keep my head above water". Well that’s exactly what I'm doing. My sewing machine broke so I've been out of commission for a while now, sick about it but that doesn’t stop my mental machine. Huh? Yes, I sew and create my ish, I mean stuff...that’s why I’m dope, haha!! I’ve been looking for machines so when I cop new, oh boy...I’m apologizing in advance for the disrespect because I’m guaranteed to create some uncouth items that will blow your mind. I take hiatuses for a reason. I’ll leave you with that to think about!! And for you newcomers...welcome aboard, I deliver...constantly, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment