Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All for Love...


Apologies in advance for my absence, did you miss me? Well, I missed you, no really I did *smiling entirely too hard*! Thought about you everyday, so much so that I felt obligated to conjure up the nerve and get back to what makes my heart smile...talking to you. I got hit with some surprising news earlier last week and lets just say what doesn’t kill me makes me stronger!! It’s almost like re-inviting you into this journey, but this time around I’m coming even harder and oh, I stopped by the store and coped some things. Huh? What did I get, wow, you guys are extremely too nosey, ok ok, I’ll tell you what I bought. I bought more courage, strength, ambition, motivation (it was on sale so I bought a lot of that), I bought some smiles (actually they were giving those away for free), ummmm, I got some humble juice (it’s so good fyi, you should try it) and a lot more stuff that you’ll see sooner than later! I had to remind myself that all I got is me and jag saint joi will exemplify that plain and simple, I do this "All for Love". This lifestyle is survival of the fittest and I LOVE staying in GREAT shape, can’t you tell? But stay with the kid and I promise you that we in here...TRUST! I got you, so tell your parents, loves one and significant others...you’ll be late for “that”!

No comments:

Post a Comment